Our following courses are claimable using (A)SkillsFuture Credit or (B)WDA Subsidy
|1 Day Course on Grow Fruits Successfully in Singapore||CRS-N-0040159|
|1 Day Course on Grow Vegetables Successfully in Singapore||CRS-N-0040482|
|Full Day Urban Farming Course||CRS-N-0035080|
|Full Day Course - Grow Leafy Vegetables Using Hydroponics Technology (Basic Level)||CRS-N-0040418|
|1 Day Course on Grow Herbs and Spices Plants Successfully in Singapore Weather||CRS-N-0041698|
(A) Use of SkillsFuture Credit:
If you are paying for your own training:
- You can claim up to the full course fee if you have enough credit in your SkillsFuture credit.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
- To check whether you have enough SkillsFuture credit, refer to steps at SkillsFuture website.
- For procedures to claim your SkillsFuture credit, please refer to steps at SkillsFuture website.
- You should already have registered for the course at The Living Centre website before you submit the claim. You are able to submit a claim as early as 30 days before the Course Start Date, or no later than 90 days after the Course Start Date. For full details of skillsfuture, refer here
(B)Use of WDA Subsidy
If you are sponsored by your company for this training:
- The WDA subsidy for the course is SG$14.
- Please visit Skill Connect website www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for more info.