Interested in getting yourself trained in Hydroponics? We offer a range of Hydroponics Course Singapore , including beginner, intermediate and advanced level training.
Hydroponics Course Singapore
Hydroponics is a soil-less method of agriculture that can be applied in a home, organisation or commercial agriculture.
One of the important skills to learn is to germinate seeds successfully and monitor their growth till harvest.
- understand how to identify high quality seeds
- how to germinate seeds successfully
- how to transplant the seedlings successfully
- how to manage pest
- preventive measures (so that you do not need to apply chemical pesticides)
- identify and troubleshoot common problems faced in hydroponics
- understand what crops are suitable for hot weather countries (like Singapore and other parts of asia)
- how it can be applied in commercial settings for business
The Living Centre is the only training provider in Singapore that offers a wide range of hydroponics training, training professionals, researchers and home growers.
To discover more about our classes, view the course schedule here
Basic Hydroponics Course
This class is filling up fast. Register early to avoid disappointment.
This course provide participants with the knowledge and skills to understand hydroponics (soilless method) agriculture industry in Singapore. Awareness of basics of growing leafy vegetables in hydroponics will also be explored. You will learn important practical skills, including using scientic instruments for hydroponics, receive a basic hydroponics kit to kickstart your hydroponics, and also participate in a learning tour of a local hydroponics farm.
|Event Date||23-Nov-2019 (Sat) 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||23-Nov-2019 (Sat) 5:00 pm|
|Course Fee||SG$198.00 (Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use SkillsFuture credit to fund training fees)|
|Location||World Farm (Singapore)|